Panel session: Has Chinese Agriculture Transitioned to an Innovation-Based Agriculture? Research and Development, Technology and Innovation, and Productivity and Growth
Fecha: 17 de Octubre de 2020
Organized by Carl Pray, Yanhong Jin and Haiyan Deng
1. Carl Pray, Rutgers University – Overview of R&D Investment and Innovation In China’s Agriculture?
2. Haiyan Deng, Beijing Institute of Technology University and Yanhong Jin, Rutgers University - How Did Public and Private Agricultural Research and Innovation Impact Agricultural Productivity and Growth In China?
3. Changxin Yu - Beijing Institute of Technology University and Haiyan Deng, Rutgers University - R&D, Innovation and Productivity: Evidence From the Chinese Pesticide and Fertilizer Industry
4. Zhou Ting and Haiyan Deng - Beijing Institute of Technology University - Innovation in the Food Industry: Do they contribute to agricultural growth?
5. Yanhong Jin. Rutgers University . Innovation in the Agricultural Machinery Industry
6. Xiaoming Bao - Biotech Center, Dabeinong Technology Group Co. International Competitiveness of Chinese Agricultural Technology: The example of Dabeinong’s genetically engineered traits in Argentina
1. Keith Fuglie. Research Economist, Resource & Rural Economics Division, Economic Research Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture